Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Her height is 80 meters and her weight is 115 tons.
- Heat Absorption: By using her tongue, Garasharp can absorb heat from any source to increase her own size.
- Poisonous Breath: Garasharp can exhale a poisonous white mist from her mouth.
- Sonic Rattle: The rattle of the tip of Garasharp's tail can emit a supersonic noise.
According to the storyboards of the scrapped film. Garasharp was a monster that was to attack Shinjuku in Japan, prompting Gamera to arrive and battle her. During the battle, Garasharp sticks her tongue down Gamera's throat, absorbing most of Gamera's energy which paralyzes Gamera, turning him white and ballooning Garasharp to enourmous proportions. With her newly acquired strength, Garasharp proceeds to destroy Shunjuku.
Time passes and Gamera recovers to confront Garasharp again, this time in the suburbs of Tokyo. During their second fight, Garasharp swallows a few explosives. Gamera uses his fire on Garasharp, but again the Cobra absorbs it into her mouth. The fire however agitates the explosives inside Garasharp's throat and as a result, Garasharp is brutally decapitated by the explosion. When two of Garasharp's offspring emerge from her body, the JSDF moves in to exterminate the small monsters. However Gamera intervenes, landing near the baby monsters. Gamera allows them to slither onto his back. Flying away so that the military cannot harm the tiny Garasharp serpents, Gamera takes them to a deserted tropical island, and proceeds to break off their horns and fangs, leaving the monster on their new home where they won't do any harm to humanity.
- Ideas for Garasharp included giving her two heads, and the ability to breath fire.
- Garasharp was intended to be the "Ghidorah" of the Gamera series, according to the filmmakers of Daiei.
- During production, Garasharp was refered to as "W" for unknown reasons.
- According to the storyboards, Garasharp bleeds purple blood, along like Barugon and Space Gyaos.
- Garasharp would have been the second female Gamera monster if the film was made. The Legion queen became the second female Gamera monster in Gamera 2: Advent of Legion instead of Garasharp.